Clearing up unwanted browsing cache, device junks, and memory hogs help your device running better and faster. Irrespective of the device you use, clearing cache is the best way to keep your device clean as well as healthy. Your iPhone is designed for better user experience. However, iOS ecosystem is prone to get jammed up with many unwanted materials in terms of memory logs and junks over the time. So, in order to keep your iPhone free from legs, you will have to clear cache and other useless junks. Here is how to do it in most effective ways and free up space on your iPhone.
How To Clear Cache On IPhone And Free Up Space
As mentioned earlier, free up internal space and keeping your device clean helps it work faster and better. It also keeps your device healthy. We know that Apple’s iOS ecosystem and the iOS devices are designed to provide high performances. While Windows and Android ecosystem and devices need to get more attention and maintenance than Apple’s product, it still it needs to be maintained to an extent for achieving its optimum performance.
As long as Clearing up the cache and other junks from iOS is concerned, we can do it many effective ways. We are sharing these guides in step-by-step ways.
Method 1: Delete Cache From Safari
To start off, will clear out the Safari browser cache of your iPhone. This process may log your access out of the websites you have signed in. Below here is the step by step instruction to get that done on iPhone.
- Step 1: Go to your iOS device Settings and locate Mail section and then select “Safari.”
- Step 2: Now, scroll the page down to “Clear History and Website Data” section.
- Step 3: Next, tap on the “Clear History and Data” option.
Method 2: Clear App Data
Cached data stored by the mobile apps also one of the reasons your device may feel heavy. In the device settings, there is an option to clear up app data from iPhone. Follow the steps below to get that done easily.
- Step 1: Go to your device Settings menu.
- Step 2: Scroll down the page and tap on “General” option followed by tapping on “Storage & iCloud Usage.”
- Step 3: In Storage section from the top, tap on “Manage Storage” option.
- Step 4: Now check which app in the list is consuming too much of space.
- Step 5: Tour to each app and see whether “Documents and Data” are using more than 500 MB of space. If so, it should be removed and reinstalled.
- Step 6: Tap on the “Delete App” button and re-download the app from App Store.
Method 3: Delete Documents & Data
Deleting an App and re-downloading is not considered if it’s the paid app. On the other hand, you can simply delete the Documents and Data for a specific iPhone app. Doing this, you can save a lot of space in your iCloud storage and keep it neat.
- Step 1: Go to your iPhone Settings app.
- Step 2: Tap on the iCloud (iOS 10.2 and earlier) or Tap on your Profile if you are using latest iOS versions.
- Step 3: Next, tap on the “Manage Storage” option.
- Step 4: Now, select the app who’s document and data you want to delete.
- Step 5: Select “Documents and Data” option.
- Step 6: Finally hit the “Delete” button.
Method 4: Use A Cleaner App For IPhone
The previously guided methods are about how to get the thing done manually. If you are looking for an easier solution to clear cache and free up some more space on your iPhone, you may glad to use a Cleaner App. There several iPhone apps available for both paid and free version that can help you in getting rid of those unwanted files from your device quickly.
Cleaner apps are considered to be the most effective and fastest way to get rid of useless junks from your device. While a free app may work just fine, you may better get a paid version of Cleaner App to access all the advanced features.
Cleaner apps come with a great user interface and easy to use. You can use any of the recommended apps while other methods shared here also helps your device run faster than ever. Remove all the unnecessary apps from your iPhone. On the other hand, keep the useful apps free from cache and junks.